Monday, September 15, 2008

09-15-08 (74 Days Left)



This is my 5th day since chemo and I feel terrible. Mom fell last night when she went to go to the bathroom. She has a black eye. I am so worried about her. When I got to her house he had not taken her meds on Sunday. I had her take her meds today. It is hard to keep up with Mom & Dad's needs.

Friday my computer broke and would not start. It has frozen me completely a far as business goes. Our checks should be out tomorrow. The computer guy called me while I was sleeping and went to Mom & Dad's to put it back together again.

2 comments:

Taylors6 said...

You look BEAUTIFUL! Seriously the first thought that came to my head was, "wow look at her so hip and with it!" You look so cute! I love the hat!!!!

I talked to Natalie when she jumped off the bus today. She is just a doll. I sure love those girls. I feel so privledged to live by your sweet daughter and her family!!

Erin said...

You are wonder woman! I was just reading how you are taking care of your parents while trying to take care of yourself....amazing!! You're bald pictures really do look great. You have a great head!!! I was always afraid there was going to be some weird bump that would pop out on one side after I shaved my head!! Bald is beautiful!

I'm glad you were able to get some meds from your DR. I forgot about the Dyflucan...I guess it's the yeast that goes crazy in your throat. That happened to me...wow, I know how bad that hurts. I've never had a throat that sore ever!! And that nulasta..yup, it does make your bones ache like crazy... I took small doses of Lortab to take the edge off for the couple of days when it hurt most. You really do become a pharmacy!! I think I filled out a form that asked for what medications I was on...I had to ask for an extra sheet of paper to have room for the huge list!!! Just understand that it's temporary...you take one drug to fix the side effects of the other drug your taking, which is fixing the side effects from that other drug!! :) The good news is they really do help! So I guess it's worth the list!

I hope #3 goes better for you. Hang in there and keep doing a great job. You're a real trooper with all you've got going!! Hang tough!!! And keep laughing!!! It will keep the tears away!!! :)