Thursday, November 20, 2008

100 days of Chemo over

Well I am finally past my 100 days of chemo nightmare. I am starting to feel a little better everyday. I started raddiation on Monday and it so far doesn't seem too bad. I do however, have to expose my breast daily to strangers. Maybe after the seven weeks they will no longer be stangers. Anyway it is better than Chemo. Jerry and I went to Pismo Beach last week. We had a very nice time. I still get very tired and there are times when I am still not feeling well. But the ocean is a wonderful healer. I would put some pictures on but we didn't take any. Jerry and I must have said at least a hundred times "the kids would love it here", we hope to go together as a family someday soon. Thank you all for your support and prayers they have been great.

3 comments:

Taylors6 said...

YEAH!!! Congratulations!!! I'm so happy to hear you are feeling better!

And hey I BETTER MEET YOU this time when you are in town!!!!

Angie K. Millgate said...

I love you, Aunt Kathy. I am grateful to hear that the 100 days is over. Ugh...

I admire your strength and appreciate your courage to be fully open and honest about your journey.

You are in my heart. Always.

Shelly said...

Ditto to what Angie said. We love you so much and are so grateful that your horrible days of chemo are now behind you. We pray that you continue feeling better every day. Please know that you are in our thoughts and prayers, and again... We love you!