Saturday, October 25, 2008

Last Chemo Session

On Wednesday I had my last chemo session. Yeah! So now for the next couple of weeks I will feel pretty sick and miserable. But there seems to be an end soon. Mom is gettng a break for a while. The Dr. thinks she needs a little break from chemo. I think it will be a good break for her she has been through so much. Her kindneys are in a little trouble so we will see what happens after we meet with the Dr.

Dad and I went to a costume party last night. It was fun but I didn't feel so well. But it was fun to dress up and go out. Dad went as a plumber with a plumbers crack and all. I went as a vampire. I actually fit into this costume which felt great. I just sat there most of the night because I felt to shakey to stand up and walk around.

In about three weeks I will start to feel better then I start six weeks of radiation. The radiation makes you very weak and tired but you usually are not sick. This is something to look forward to. It's funny how you change what you ook forward to.

INFO!!!!!!!
The Thayn Family is having a traditional Thanksgiving on the Friday after Thanksgiving so we don't interfere with everyone else. Please make every effort to participate. This may be the important holiday of the year. Mom will be off her chemo and hopefully feel better. Try not to miss this.

No comments: