Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Chemo was today




Today was the first day chemo. So my mom asked me (Kandiss) to blog for her tonight. She is really tired tonight. They did not have very much fun today at chemo. She had an allergic reaction to the chemo. The nurse said that it is common for people to have a reaction to the chemo. But for my mom she said that her back and hips felt like they were breaking. So when she told them that was happening they stopped the chemo and gave her some benedryl. That took away the pain and they started the chemo again but slower. My dad is having a hard time today. I know it was hard for him to be there watching my mom go through this. Grandma was there with her today. They took some pictures at chemo. Please keep praying for my mom. She wants me to let every one that she loves, and thanks every one for your prayers. She just wants all of to stay positive.

Love,
Kandiss

No comments: