Saturday, August 23, 2008

Saturday 08-23-8


Today I have worked on the baby blessing dress for baby Gabby. I am having trouble seeing. We choice a soft orange creme ribbon on white eyelet. I think she will be darling in it.

Just a little update on this chemo thing. It really sucks. Like it sucks the life out of you. I feel so out of it all the time. I want to get up an get things done. But something just chokes the life out of me. I feel like I just got off a Merry Go Round and am nauseated. Dizzy, food taste like a dog bone. Consistant headache. My mouth tastes and feels like concrete. So I am calling this "I FEEL FUNKY".

Jerry is trying so hard to be patient with me. Last night on a Friday night I could not stay awake after 6:30 pm. He has got to be so bored with me. I am bored with me. Sorry about the negative report but today is just to strange.

No comments: